How to care
*HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HEIMAT BAG
We are so grateful you chose our Heimat Bag!
Our bags are one-of-a-kind pieces, crafted with meticulous care by our skilled artisans. If you happen to notice any slight imperfections, please know that these are an inherent aspect of the natural materials used and the handcrafted journey they come across.
Even if our bags are easy to maintain, here are some tips to help you keep yours looking its best:
- - Store it in the dust bag provided to protect it when not in use.
- - For cleaning, gently wipe the surface with a dump sponge and brush softly.
- - Our bags feature natural dyes, so it’s best to keep them away from water and rain to preserve their vibrant colors.
- - Take care to prevent delicate porcelain charms from bumping into hard surfaces in order to avoid any potential breakage.
- - To avoid any color transfer to your clothing, we recommend pairing your bag with darker-colored attire.
- - Keep the colors looking fresh and lively with the help of our specialized care kit.
Our utmost priority is for you to enjoy your bag to the fullest. Should you encounter any issues with the bag or any of its components, please visit our Bag’s Hospital. We will assist you and ensure your bag is promptly repaired, allowing you to continue cherishing it without a hitch.
Enjoy your bag and its unique charm! If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to get in contact. Your satisfaction if our priority.